Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here I am...

Rock you like a hurricane!!! Ok, enough bad singing, you can open your ears back up and take the tissues out that you used to stop the bleeding.
I have had all kinds of experiences while eating in the Finger Lakes. Some good, some bad, some excellent, and even a few horrible, yes horrible. I know that the Finger Lakes is a huge tourist area and I think, one of the most beautiful areas in the world, at least the world that I have been to. I feel like it would be nice to have an opinion of someone to listen to when you choose a dining option in the Finger Lakes region. I don't claim to be the foremost expert in the world on food and fine dining, nor do I want this blog to just be about fine dining. I am just a simple man, a man who LOVES food, fancy, not fancy, greasy, healthy, sweet, spicy, doesn't much matter, I just LOVE food!!! I am willing to basically try anything.
I will be basing my review of each dining location on the following: what I believe to be the perfect service, food taste, food appearance, and ambience of that individual location would be.
I will also be attempting to visit 1 new location every week, potentially more. Most of my visits to these locations will be with my fiancee as a date or with other couples, friends of ours, family members etc. I will try not to let the heathens that I associate with influence my review of these restaurants.
I also want to let everyone know that I am NOT a professional writer, in fact, I am not that good at it, so I will be using as much humor as I can to draw away from my grammatical, and mechanical mistakes in writing. My fiancee is almost finished with her degree to become an English teacher, which only makes it funnier that I SUCK at writing.
I am 26 years old and I have been in the food service industry for12 years now. I have worked in the front and the back of the house. I have worked at mega operations, small retail, restaurants, camp setting, and catering. I do claim to know food inside and out, hence the I LOVE food statements. I have experience designing menus and recipes. I have family members (brothers) that have another 30 years of experience in the industry as well. I hope I have explained enough to y'all to qualify me as someone whose blog you should read, hopefully enjoy and trust...
Alright, lets get our eat on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment